Thursday, October 31, 2013

Huahine

Well the crossing over to Huahine from Mo'orea wasnt what we were expecting... Leaving there we were going 7 knots and ended going that fast the entire time! We got there a lot quicker than expected which was awesome but the ride over was terrible. My mother was sea sick the ENTIRE time haha and we were surfing/sailing down 20ft waves. Which freaked me out a little bit at times. But the Catnip pulled on through and my father and I sailed her her into the north west pass. On the way we saw some more whales!
My mom rented us a car one of the few days that we were there. We drove around the entire island and checked out a pearl farm! Also we had heard about these blue eyed eels in one of the rivers so we just had to find them! They were longer than me and whats cool is they don't have teeth so they don't bite. We didnt stay long in Huahine and it was also close to the time my mom had to be back in Papeete for her flight to Hawaii so we left her there and headed off to Bora Bora


No comments:

Post a Comment